Australian online betting sites offer gamblers numerous markets to place bets. Our experts have your back if you are searching for dependable bookmakers with top odds, bonuses, sports, and more. Don’t feel confused by the terms bookmaker, bookie, betting site, or agency; they all provide similar services. Let’s dig in on the best Aussie betting sites and learn what makes them stand out.
Best Australian Betting Sites 🏆
|#||LOGO||CASINO||BONUS OFFER||GET BONUS|
100% up to A$750 +200 FS
300% + 30 Free Spins
100% Bonus up to $100
100% up to 145 AUD
140% up to 2250 AUD
Australia Online Betting Sites Today
Australian online bookies today aren’t the same as they used to be a few years ago. Nowadays, the betting markets and odds are many and competitive. You will even find bookmakers with mobile betting apps and unique promotions.
Choosing the best betting site requires you to analyse the general user interface layout to ensure it is easy to use. Also, confirm that the payment options align with yours. You can even contact the site if you aren’t sure.
Customer support is no longer limited to email, live chat, and phone calls. Bettors can get assistance through an FAQ page on a betting site, social media forums, or pre-filled contact forms.
That said, live betting options at a bookmaker in Australia are a game-changer. There are plenty of online sports betting options where you can place bets and win money.
Fixed betting odds are popular choices in most Australian online bookmakers. They give gamblers a wide range of new betting options on PC or mobile phones. But again, you must call the live bet site and provide your information to place bets. Always mind the odds since they determine the risks and returns you should expect from bookies.
New Betting Sites in Australia Market
The relaxed complex sports betting rules in many jurisdictions enable new bookies to join the market and compete favourably. An easy-to-use online betting interface is one of the features you will enjoy on new Australian betting sites, even if you use mobile browsers or betting apps.
All betting sites Australia licenses to conduct business operate with slightly varying odds and promotions. Types of bets you can place at one bookmaker also vary across other bookies. This allows Australian punters to wager in different and unique ways.
Another outstanding feature you will encounter on new betting sites is exchange betting. It removes the dependence of bettors on odds at bookies. Instead, you can bet against other gamblers in a peer-to-peer setting. Exchange betting offers an excellent and unique option for bettors seeking to gain an edge over certain sporting events.
The best part is that the new sites won’t exempt you from claiming sports betting bonuses on notable sporting events such as horse racing and soccer. You will also access a decent selection of weekly promos and other incentives. Always ensure you use them well to profit from wagers.
Promotions at Top Betting Sites in Australia
Australian online bookmakers and agencies strive to stand out from competitors in all ways. Promotions are some of the baits the bookies use to lure customers. Although sports odds also impact how gamblers flock to bet, bonuses are equally crucial. The good news is that online sports betting sites in Australia offer nearly everything you will ever need to place risk-free bets on in-play and esports betting. Below are promotions you can get.
- Money-Back Bets: These offers are common in new Australian betting sites. Bettors often receive bet credits or bonus bets after losing a stake. A bookmaker can also issue the bonus if you fail a prediction, but the game ends in a draw.
- Early Payout: It depends on checkmarks set on a sports betting site. For example, you can automatically receive your payout at halftime if you correctly predict a team to lead with specific goals or points outlined by the bookmaker, regardless of the match’s outcome.
- Multi Bonuses: You can get the incentives if you combine several wagers’ odds in your bet slip and win. The bonus you earn can reach 70% but depends on the number of predictions staked. The more betting options on your slide, the better.
- Racing Refunds: They are special offers in horse racing competitions and work like Money back bonuses. In other words, you only get a refund of your stake if you bet on a horse to win, but it scoops the second or third position.
- Enhanced Odds/Odds Boosts: This offer aims to increase bet prices. You can get it in the form of odds, which the possible reward shoots up upon adding to your bet slip. Some new betting sites will issue a bonus to you for activating other promotions.
- Best Odds Guaranteed: It boosts the amount of cash you can win compared to betting with standard odds. Placing stakes with the best odds guaranteed offers is handy, considering some betting sites offer better chances than others.
List of Online Betting Sites – Best Сhoice for Aussies
Live streaming features, promotions, odds and types of bets available are some aspects we check to rank the best Australian bookmakers. Below is a list of our top 10 betting sites in Australia, allowing you to bet Aus dollars without currency conversions.
- Ladbrokes: It is known for sports streaming and virtual live racing bets. The minimum deposit is $10, which can earn you regular specials to add extra benefits to your end. Payment options include Skrill, POLI, Neteller, and PayPal.
- Neds: It is a modern betting site specialising in horse racing. It has a Neds Toolbox feature and accepts $10 deposits. Gamblers enjoy automated updates on the global horse and greyhound races every thirty seconds. That’s not all; esports, soccer, and basketball are some other sports you can place bets on at this bookmaker in Australia.
- Bet365: It is a popular online betting site with thousands of top-notch live betting odds and streams. It offers an extensive selection of betting markets in AFL and NRL. Payout processes are fast, and customer support is available 24/7. The site’s interface is accessible via desktop or mobile devices. You can also download its mobile app and deposit as low as $1 for betting online with in-play stats.
- TopSport: The bookie is Australian-owned and has some of the top odds you will find in the market. It has a loyalty rewards program and a great number of sports promotions. The website is user-friendly and offers excellent customer services to Android and iOS bettors.
- Palmerbet: A sports betting site with unique weekly cricket promos and Australian racing markets. It offers a dependable list of payment options you can use to deposit $10 upwards. Its focus is on horse racing, and the odds are competitive. If you fancy multi bets, Palmerbet is your best option for competitive odds in Australia.
- MidasBet: It is a relatively new betting site with attractive promotions and exclusive offers for members. Bettors access most of the top sports and payment methods. Customer support is reachable via email and live chat, although you can get answers to general betting queries on the FAQ page.
- Betfair Australia: This betting site has excellent customer service and fixed odds. $5 is the minimum allowed deposit you can make. Gamblers using PayPal to transact cash are eligible for promotions. There are also world-class betting exchanges where you can profit from some of the best sports betting odds in the market.
- BlueBet: The bookmaker is a perfect choice for racing bets, although it lacks esports betting markets. It offers weekly promotions, and customer support is available via live chat, phone, and email. The site is one of the publicly listed Australian betting agencies accepting $10 minimum deposits. Gamblers enjoy a wide variety of attractive global and AU sports odds.
- PLAYUP: This betting site has been in existence since 2019 and is a leading Australian-owned bookmaker. It boasts decent customer support and has an intuitive mobile app. The desktop or mobile layouts are user-friendly, making the bookmaker ideal for beginners wishing to place bets in tournaments on major sports. Live betting is only available on mobile.
- WINNERSBET: It is an excellent Australian-owned mobile betting site with exclusive promos for members. It even offers form guides to help bettors place wagers. There are also regular offers, competitive odds, and a decent selection of horse racing markets.
Australian Bookmakers Payment Methods
Bookmakers in Australia offer many banking options for bettors to use in placing wagers. There are even cards you can leverage to withdraw your price at ATMs after winning. This eliminates the delays, which often force bettors to wait days for a withdrawal to reflect into their bank accounts.
Security of funds is always a top concern for the betting Authority in Australia. All payment methods allowed to serve bettors must adhere to top-notch farewell and encryption frameworks. The platforms must also provide workable mechanisms to verify bettors’ identities and prevent fraud. Next are payment methods offered by notable bookmakers.
- PayPal: Depositing and withdrawing cash is secure and private. Using the payment system is also easy, considering signing up takes minutes. Bettors can use the PayPal app to make transactions more convenient on the go. Deposits are instant, but withdrawals take less than 24 hours.
- Poli: It is secure and straightforward for betting and offshore shopping. Its interface lets gamblers link their internet banking accounts to an online betting site. Poli doesn’t store bettors’ sensitive information. The fees are reasonable even when transacting significant amounts of cash.
- Apple Pay: It is accepted by a growing number of bookies. Bettors enjoy an alternative fast payment method with a built-in security framework. They only need to add their credit or debit card and use it in transacting to and from betting sites.
- Paysafecard: It is a prepaid payment method using a 16-digit code. It is reliable, considering bettors can deposit cash on bookies without a credit card or bank account. You can download a Paysafecard app to enjoy a safer and faster experience. The maximum payment you can make depends on the bookie involved.
- Skrill: Aussie bettors can deposit and withdraw cash without worrying about currency conversions. Transactions are fast, secure, and accessible at Skrill betting sites. Charges can kick in when channelling funds to your bank account, but the amount is always reasonable.
- Neteller: Making payments is free and instant at online bookies. The platform also has fraud protection tools to keep customers’ funds and identities secure using real-time monitoring. Depositing cash to your Neteller account attracts a fee of 2.5%.
- VISA/Mastercard: Most sites accept payments using these two cards. They are secure and reliable. You can get exclusive offers depending on the card provider and bookie.
What Do We Look for When Reviewing Australia Betting Sites
It is always better to be safe than sorry when your money is on the line. Our experts dedicate hours to searching and analysing the best Australian betting sites extensively. We take nothing to chance to ensure you can place safe bets and transact cash securely. Our unbiased reviews on big and small betting sites aim to provide in-depth information on the following parameters.
- Do they provide value for money
- Promotions and bonus offers
- Services and features
- Customer reviews
- User-friendly website / app
- Customer support
- Deposit and withdrawal options
Law and Regulation of Bookmakers in Australia
The gambling industry in Australia is one of the most highly regulated and controlled in the world. Thanks to the 2001 Interactive Gambling Act, amended in 2017, the laws permit certain types of online betting.
Each state also has a governing body that protects you and the community from getting scammed. It ensures bookmakers conduct business free from criminal influence while upholding integrity and honesty.
The federal authority advises bettors to choose licensed bookies on the Australian interactive providers to stay safe from illegal gambling activities.
You can access a list of all allowed betting sites through the Australian Communication and Media Authority (ACMA). More so, bookmakers going against the Australian online gambling laws risk persecution.
Betting Sites & Responsible Gambling
Responsible gambling is a top priority for betting sites, bettors, and the authority in Australia. There is a combination of crucial elements you should be aware of when staking, as much as sports is an exciting and excellent way to win cash. These include learning about the teams and their players, analysing the odds, and wagering within your financial budget.
Online betting sites have a responsibility to help gamblers maximise their betting enjoyment. One way the bookies achieve this is by creating and upholding responsible gambling policies and codes of practice. Sometimes, you will access a Hotline phone number that you can call if you are battling a betting addiction or any other related problem.
Australia Sports Betting Sites. What Do Aussies Usually Bet On?
Sports betting sites Australia presents to Australian punters feature lucrative markets. You will see prestigious competitions in all the big hitter categories worldwide. Most bettors betting preferences vary based on the popularity of a sport, odds, bet types, and bonuses offered by bookies, among other factors. It is wise to bet on regulated Australian bookmakers to ensure you enjoy all the benefits and guarantee the safety of your funds and data. Below are the leading sports you can try your luck with today.
- Horse Racing: It has various bet types you can choose from and win. Each way bet is popular among bettors. It involves combining two individual wagers on a horse, and if it wins, you collect the winnings of the two stakes. If it fails, you will only earn a dividend of your bet.
- AFL: It is a popular annual competition for sports betting fanatics in most betting sites in Australia. Common markets include the Brownlow medal, Premiership winner and Coleman Medal.
- NRL: It is a top-rated rugby league not only in Australia but also in the world. You will hardly miss the odds to bet on most of the competition’s markets. With an excess of 130 options, you can place multiple wagers on the same game or teams.
- NBA: Close all Australian betting agencies provide odds for every top-tier game. But again, you need a solid betting strategy to bet and win. Besides the regular bet types you can place, future betting is pretty much available on the final event day of the previous season.
- Soccer: It is one sport betting enthusiasts love. The Premier League (EPL) and Champions League are popular among gamblers and bookmakers in Australia.
- Fantasy Football: Betters create a team from players in top competitions such as the Premier league. Each player you pick should earn points based on their performance, clean sheets and other statistics to help you win.
- Cricket: It is an excellent sport for bettors who want to try their luck on live odds. Betting calendars vary, but there are events throughout the year. You can place bets on leagues such as Big Bash and T20 Blast.
- Greyhound Racing: The types of wagers are easy to master, considering you know the greyhound breed and class. Bettors should also check a greyhound’s starting position, career record, and the trainer’s statistics to wager well.
- Esport: Gamblers get a chance to bet against other people over the internet. Popular games include DOTA2 with 59 active teams and CS:GO with over 40 teams and many tournaments.
Licensed online sports betting companies and bookies in Australia operate within the online gambling laws. If you want to start betting on sports today, the sheer number of bookies you can join can be off the roof. We encourage you to check and compare new betting sites Australia 2022 odds before signing up and staking.
As for the sports, ensure you bet on those you know much about and love. Achieving this will help you place informed stakes that can bring in profits. Also, remember to take advantage of bonuses. You can join several bookies to get the most out of their incentives, provided the odds are similar. Practising responsible gambling is crucial if you want to profit from Australian betting sites.